All the edited photographs purchased or displayed on this website are displayed under the copyright of Casaphoto Ltd. and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. For clients who have bought digital files, either as part of their photography portfolio or individually from my website gallery, Casaphoto Ltd. does grant limited reproduction rights for personal use.
Any client who has received or bought digital files are entitled (under license) to use them for personal and non-commercial purposes, including producing prints, posters, canvas wraps, books and other printed matter, multi-media slideshows and other computer or electronic media projects.
The user licence specifically excludes the sale of the digital files or items produced from the files for commercial gain, advertising, publicity or any other commercial use without the written permission from Casaphoto Ltd. If permission is required to use any digital files commercially, or for any other use not listed here, or if any doubt exists as to the extent of licensed usage, then please contact Casaphoto Ltd.
If you are a third party, such as Estate Agents, media or magazines, and would like to use some of my pictures then please contact Casaphoto Ltd. If any of my images are used on a public forum (i.e. website or social networking site) then Casaphoto Ltd. would be grateful if credit is given to Casaphoto Ltd.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Thank you for visiting our data protection policy. You can use this website without the need to provide any personal data. If you want to purchase any photographic services, then the processing of some personal data will be necessary. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit my website, how we use it and keep it secure. The Policy may change from time to time, and by using this website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Who is Collecting and can Access the Information?
I am the controller of any data that passes through the website, and I am the only person who will have access to this information, and:
- I will not sell or rent your information to any third parties
- I will not share your information with third parties for any marketing purposes.
What type of information is collected?
We obtain information through the website in three ways: anonymously, directly and by a third-party.
- Anonymously: The anonymous information we collect may include your IP address, whether you are using a computer, a tablet or a phone, which country you are located, which website pages are accessed and how long you may spend looking at my lovely website pages.
- Directly: The direct information we collect is when you make an enquiry, purchase products or purchase a photographic service. This will be your name, address, phone number and details about your event.
- Third Party: If you purchase a product or service from the company using an online payment method, your card information is not held by me but it is collected by a third party payment processor (Freeagent/Paypal) who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. The only information we receive from the third party are notifications that a transaction has taken place, with the name of the payee, the date and the amount of the transaction.
How is your information used?
We will hold your personal information on my systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with me. Any information you provide will be used to:
- Carry out any obligations from any contracts that we enter in to.
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
- Notify you of any changes to my services.
Who has access to your information?
The only people who has any access to any information which is collected through this website or any other communications is Casaphoto Ltd., and:
- We will not sell or rent your information to any third parties
- We will not share your information with third parties for any marketing purposes.
We do not generate a newsletter, offer any subscriptions and do not generate bulk mail shots for marketing. If we contact you, it will be about an enquiry you have made or any photographic services we have agreed upon. All communications will be sent directly from us to you.
When you provide any personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of any information. Our website is protected with SSL and a secure page a lock icon will appear on your web browser to show that the page is secure.
Any information provided over the internet can never be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security, and where we have given you a password which enables you to access our website galleries, you are responsible for sharing this password.
Any sensitive information such as credit or debit card details is encrypted and protected with 128 Bit encryption on SSL by the third party responsible to taking payments.
Links to other websites
Aged 16 or Under..?
If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide us with personal information.
Review of this Policy & Access to your Information
We will keep this Policy under regular review, and the Policy was last updated in January 2020. If you are concerned about any information we have about you please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org